Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article with abstracts and author's information was sent to the editorial office per email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- The paper had not been previously published and submitted to editorial boards of other journals. (or the necessary explanations for the editor are given below in the comments).
- The material of the article is designed according to the Authors Guidelines.
- The abstract (1800–2500 symbols with spaces) contains the following information with titles: background, objective, methods, results, conclusions, keywords.
- The article does not contain plagiarism and does not infringe the copyrights of third parties.
- The authors agree to publish their material under the terms of theCreative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors published in this journal agree to the following conditions:
Authors reserve the right to author their work and transfer to the journal the right to first publish this work under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely distribute the published work with mandatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication in this journal.
Authors have the right to enter into independent additional agreements on non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic repository of the institution or publish in a monograph), provided that the link to the first publication in this journal.
The journal's policy allows and encourages authors to post manuscripts on the Internet (for example, in repositories or on personal websites), both before the manuscript is submitted to the editorial office and during its editorial processing, as this promotes productive scientific discussion and has a positive effect on the efficiency and dynamics of citing published work (see The Effect of Open Access).
The names and e-mail addresses provided by users of the site of this journal will be used exclusively for the performance of internal technical tasks of this journal; they will not be distributed and passed on to third parties.